Ways to Participate
The campaign will address issues and opportunities, housing, transportation, economic development, intergovernmental cooperation, land use, utilities, community facilities, agricultural, natural and cultural resources, and plan implementation.
Accessibility Note: The La Crosse Comprehensive Plan modules are fully accessible via screen reader and keyboard navigation with or without the use of a mouse. Note that some functions of the Comment Map are unavailable without the use of a mouse.
If you have any questions or would like to request accommodations to access the Comprehensive Plan website, please email us at email@example.com
Recent News & Updates
Forward La Crosse Adds Additional Topic-Based Surveys in Historic Preservation, Neighborhoods, Disability Access, and Parks, Recreation, and Open Space
Students and the general public are invited to participate in the various online modules including the new topic-based surveys
Further solicit community feedback and to include area students from UW–La Crosse, Western Technical College, and Viterbo University…
Public Input Campaign Extends Deadline, Adds In-Person Feedback Opportunities, and is Asking Public to Snap a Photo
Four participants will be randomly selected to receive a $25 Gift Card from Downtown Mainstreet Inc. valid at over 75 local businesses.
Help Answer Key Questions
– What are you excited for about La Crosse’s Future?
– What do you value or love about La Crosse?
– What topics should this plan address over the next ten or twenty years?
– What are your no rules, out of the box, anything is possible, vision for La Crosse?
– What is one improvement to make life better here?
– How can we improve the quality of life or make La Crosse a more desirable place.